General Manager - Nelspruit
The General Manager reports directly to the Directors of the Company.
• 10 Years’ Management experience on a senior level required
• Must have management experience in food processing and / or factory / fmcg production environment
• Relevant tertiary qualification required
• Ability to work with large complex teams (approximately 100 – 140 staff)
• Oversee all functions at factory level from logistics, quality, processing, maintenance, etc with relevant second tier Managers
• Experience in managing positions such as an Engineer, Production Managers, Logistics Manager and QC Manager.
Detailed specs will be given when selected for an interview.
Candidates that meet with the minimum requirements can email their Cv together with the following documents:
• Grade 12 / Matric certificate
• Highest Qualification
• Latest Payslip
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days
With more than 15 years’ experience within the Recruitment industry!