Type of Business:
Oil and Gas
Basic: QAR 35,000 to QAR 40,000
- Housing: 35% of basic salary
- Car Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Annual flights to home country
BSc – Engineering
Min. 15 years’ experience – preferably Middle Eastern experience
Knowledge of ERP system would be advantageous
To maintain high standards of safety and environmental awareness, to operate with the highest ethical standards and ensure the business consistently meets the specific budgets and levels of financial returns as annually determined by the Board of Directors. To perform his duties diligently and to execute contracts in a professional manner.
- Oversee and verify Management Accounts monthly or annually or as determined by the Board of Directors
- Implement Health, Safety and Environment Policies
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs, develop & implement strategies for periodic maintenance services
- Assist in annual business development plan with strategic work plans in achieving the same including defining and follow up of yearly targets & objectives
- Identify & develop resources including recommending relevant training needs to meet the current trend and enhancing the facility capabilities
Customer Account Management
- Increase the company’s involvement with existing clientele.
- Develop & deliver the business plans, formulate market analysis & deliver accurate reports on potential business ventures
Marketing & Sales
- Proactively hunt for target organizations & establish relations with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services
- Forecast long & short-range market potential for management analysis
- A comprehensive knowledge of all types of machinery used in the field, such as turbines, engines, pumps, valves and compressors are essential.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the market sector in which the Workshops operates
- Experienced in the operations of an Electro/Mechanical workshop
- Possess a good understanding of Management Accounting
- Demonstrate a commitment of the Culture of Safety
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification & closing skills
- Superior presentation and excellent oral & written communication skills
- High commercial acumen
- Record of confidence dealing with middle managers through to decision makers
- Have a record of leadership roles.
- Report to General Manager – Engineering
- Establish and continuously improve all necessary systems, processes and procedures relevant for the professional and lawful management of the company’s operations
- Ensure all Safety and Environmental Policies are compliant with local law and are fully implemented
- Prepare annual budget and ensure the operations meet the financial targets agreed by the Board of Directors
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports as required by the Board of Directors
- Develop growth strategies and Business Development plans
- Maintain a continuous improvement programme to optimise the financial returns to the Board of Directors
- Ensure modern workshop practices are employed to optimise workshop efficiency
- Assist with the preparation of performance reports.
- Maintain an up to date awareness of equipment technological developments through appropriate means by the review of periodicals, communication with vendors/OEMs, attendance at conferences/user groups, etc.
- Offer effective technical and management advice/support to management and maintenance crew on equipment performance issues and proposed new machinery acquisitions
- Provide leadership required at the sties during periods of critical emergency maintenance intervention
- Ensure reliability of equipment performance in line with contract specified targets.
- Liaise with contract resources engaged in the review of equipment criticality, development of maintenance strategies, and review of equipment spares needed.
- Provide technical mentoring to staff engaged in the practical implementation of equipment, maintenance strategies and work practices.