German Speaking Debtors and Creditors Administrator - Cape TownSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Tray International
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Accountancy Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 30 May 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Position available immediately.
Location: Cape Town, South Africa.
Company: Tray International.
The candidate will report directly to the Debtors and Creditors Manager, and will be in charge of a large portfolio of Agents. The person will prepare all statements, offsets, arrange payments, reconciliation follow up received payments and prepare allocation. The candidate will at all time be in communication with agents via email and phone and respond to all queries without any delay.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Good level of spoken and written German;
· Experience: at least 3 years in collections;
· Knowledge in compensation between creditors and debtors;
· Able to work within targets/deadlines and under pressure;
· Excellent written communications skills;
· Must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of Outlook and Excel;
· The ability to work in a team and independently;
· Prepared to work late if necessary;
· He or she must be self-motivated, pro active and have good organisational skills.
Salary: According to experience and applicable skills.