German speaking Team Leader - Pretoria
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Team Leader in Pretoria, South Africa will include:
- Lead the day-to-day business operations of a blended team
- Provide leadership, while coaching the Deputy Team Leader and/or agents to improve skills and general development to meet departmental and specific individual objectives
- Responsible for performance evaluations, corrective actions, handling concerns or issues and personal development of Team Leaders, including regular review and feedback on their work and general performance
- Implement incentives to boost employee morale and create a positive team environment
- Communicates and documents any operational concerns or issues immediately to Account Manager
- Consult with HR on employment, welfare and development matters and ensures HR receive necessary documentation relating to absence, sickness etc.
- Ensure policies and procedures and implements consistently with sound judgement and fairness
- Keeps accurate and up-to-date Working Files for all staff containing information on performance, attendance, absence, etc.
- Identify opportunities for systematic improvements and report it to the Operations and Account Manager
- Promote positive relations with client and other personnel, without releasing confidential information through improper means
Requirements for this German speaking Team Leader job in Pretoria, South Africa:
- Must be proficient in both English and German verbal and written
- Ability present data in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback at all levels
- Good facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements based on contact centre operational statistics
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to motivate individuals and team towards quality, quantity and development objectives