Graphic Designer - Pretoria
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coming up with concepts and ideas, creation and design of all facets of the brand marketing for clients including advertising, pamphlets and logo design
- Meet with clients and get an understanding of the project and take it from concept through to final production
The following are the minimum skills and requirements:
Must be proficient with: Adobe-Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Dreamweaver and Flash will be advantageous
- Hold a Degree or a National Diploma in Graphic Design
- A portfolio of previous work done will be an advantage
- Own lap-top and car a must.
- Excellent design skills, an eye for detail with strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
This position is suited to some-one who wants to grow within the company, has a passion for design and marketing and is looking for career development.