HEAD OFFICE HR ASSISTANT - Stellenbosch
Minimum qualifications + experience:
• Relevant HR Tertiary degree (must have)
• 5 years’ experience in an FMCG environment (must have)
• HR Admin experience (Experience working on HR Focus would be an advantage) - (must have)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and report writing skills
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with Executives as well as employees
The responsibilities of the position include:
HR Administration duties:
• Assist and support Recruitment and Selection for Head Office and on selected position for Head Office including
• Knowledge on all HR end to end processes and procedures and be able to support HR Managers with issues.
• Monthly compilation of payroll input regarding all employee movements and data.
• Ensuring all data is up to date and aligned with Payroll.
• Responsible for all HR Information System administration and leave management.
• Super-user for the HR Information System and other HR/IT Systems; assist with reporting on the tool, pulling of reports and support to other users.
• Induction arrangements for new employees.
• Facilitate exit administration.
• Administration of the following: Personal records, training and development records, bursary records, induction records, leave, home loan applications, new appointment records, medical aid and provident/ retirement fund applications, terminations and work confirmations.
• Performing ad-hoc personal tasks for the executive from time to time as well as other ad-hoc requests from HR Team for assistance.
• Managing of expatriate placements and intra-company secondments, in order to support the business in the growth agenda in Africa.
Executive support to the HR Executive and the HR Team
• Manage executive’s diary by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences and special events.
• Planning, booking and catering for Functions.
• Local and international travel arrangements.
• Managing certain projects to ensure they stay on track and within budget.
• Provide process support where needed.
• Ensure that invoices are approved and submitted to finance on time.
• Assist with bursary and training admin.
• Create new vendors on system.
• Maintaining office supplies inventory.