Hospital Pharmacist - Johannesburg
Vacancies exists with a National Hospital Group for a Pharmacists in various areas of Johannesburg.
The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring that the quality pharmaceutical services, financial objectives, legislative compliance and people management requirements are achieved to the required standards.
- B.Pharm / Dip.Pharm / B.Sc Pharm
- Relevant clinical knowledge and experience to the critical outputs
- Current registration with South African Pharmacy Council
- Understanding of pharmacy and related healthcare industry, legislation, regulation and challenges
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge
- Computer proficiency (MS office)