HR Controller - Pinetown
THE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide leadership, support and expertise in respect of the entire Human Resources and Training function to the Build-it DC in order to align the function to business objectives for organizational growth.
• Recruitment & selection, and Induction of new employees into the organization.
• Advising Line Manager and other stakeholders in industrial relations (IR) matters.
• Assisting the H.R. Manager in the implementation of the H.R. objectives.
• Advise Line Management in terms of performance management (ROIs).
• Manage the quality of P&Ds and ROIs a the Imports Warehouse
• Handling and resolving staff HR related enquiries.
• Conduct disciplinary hearing processes
• Providing HR support in the operations departments at the Imports Warehouse.
• Handle all HR and Training administration matters for the Build it Division
• Conduct TNA for the Imports and Implement/ monitor all training interventions
• Conduct Training and implementation of Learnerships for the Imports Warehouse
• Monitor compliance to company policies and procedures.
• Assist in performing other related functions within the Build it Group as requested by HR Manager
COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS
• Matric Certificate
• Three year tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management.
• Computer literacy in MS Office essential.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in HR role.
• In-depth understanding of SA Labour legislation, i.e.
- Skills Development and conducting Learnerships
- Labour relations
- Conducting a Disciplinary hearing
- IR, Recruitment and selection experience essential
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Training.
• Facilitation of learning – Train the Trainer
• Presentation skills
• Display a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate in both English and Zulu will be advantageous.