HR Manager - Johannesburg
Level: Senior Management
• Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Human Resources plus the following:
• 5-10 Years HR Management with commercial experience
• HR Management experience in full HR function in a small to medium sized entity (+-300-500 staff members)
• Previous experience in an ICT, telecommunication, manufacturing or construction environment
• Proven track record especially in the setup, implementation and running of a full HR function
• Strong knowledge in laws and regulations that affect talent management i.e. Labour relations act, Employment Equity ACT BBBEEE codes as they affect skills development and talent management
• Need to know and understand the full scope function that comes with HR from processing, driving strategy and managing legislative requirements.
• Can work under pressure and versatile to work cross functionally
The company offers a very lucrative remuneration package.
Detailed specs will be given if selected for an interview.
Candidates that meet with the minimum requirements can email their Cv together with the following documents:
• Latest Payslip (indicating salary & benefits)
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days.