HR Officer Contract Position - DurbanR 7000 - 9000 per month
- Recruiter: Rite Fit Staffing
- Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal
- Salary: R 7000 - 9000 per month
- Sector: Human Resources Jobs
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Added: 07 May 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
National clothing retailer based in Durban requires a HR Officer to join its Human Resource Team on a TEMPORARY**5-6 month contract as a replacement during maternity leave. This position will report directly to the HR Director.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING AND ABLE TO WORK ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR THE BELOW SALARY. Applicants
that try their luck for anything other than the above will not receive aresponse and will not be considered going forward.
Help create a harmonious and productive working environment at all levels in the Company by providing sound and practical advice and assistance on all matters related to Human Resources. Implement Company policies, standing instructions, procedures, rules and conditions in its entirety.
R7000.00 – R 9000.00 per month basic salary (dependent on previous salary and experience)
- 2 – 3 years' experience in an HR Generalist position preferably within a clothing retail environment.
- B.A degree in Science (Applied Psychology) or B.Com degree/diploma in Human Resource Management is compulsory
- Must have a broad understanding of all the Labour Acts e.g. BCEA, LRA, OHSA, EEA
- VIP HR/Payroll
- Microsoft Office with advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint presentations
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Facilitate the entire recruitment and selection process
- Draw up letters of appointments, offers, probation and promotions and any related letters as required
- Conduct induction and exit interviews
- Resolve all IR issues with urgency and within agreed deadlines
- Set up all disciplinary hearings and attend them whenever possible
- Maintain an effective filing system containing written records of CCMA issues, queries and advice given, audits etc.
- Attend to audits conducted by Department of Labour and ensure compliance thereof
- Assess training needs at all levels in the organization
- Develop,present and facilitate training programs.
- Support the performance management process across the company
- Conduct special HR Projects as allocated from time to time
- Research topics and present information at internal meetings and seminars.
- Maintain close communication links to ensure coordinated effort through regular attendance in all HR Meetings, Management meetings, business meetings, store reviews and workshops.
PLEASE help us to maintain good levels of service by adhering to the following:
- Ensure that you meet all requirements listed on the job spec before applying.
- Send through your original CV together with any written references you may have.
- Send through a recent photo of yourself.
- If you have previously applied and want to apply for a new position please send only an email.
- Only send your cv again if details have changed and it has been updated.
Applications that do not meet the requirements will not receive a response.