HR OFFICER (OLIFANTSFONTEIN) - Midrand
HR OFFICER REQUIRED IN OLIFANTSFONTEIN
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Diploma in HR Management
- Good Customer Service
- Computer Literate
- Valid Driver’s License and Own transport
- Extensive IR Knowledge
- Experience with CCMA cases
- Develop an effective working relationship between key stakeholders,
- Provide expect advise on disciplinary hearings.
- Coordinates grievance procedures
- Ensuring compliance on company policies always
- Advising management on the application of current and the changes in legislations
- Effective monitoring of company Employment Equity Plan
- Management of Service Level Agreements with TES companies.
- The identification and selection of quality candidates.
- Attending and presenting cases at CCMA.
- Monthly and weekly HR and IR reports.
- Perform administrative duties as in support of HR and IR duties.
Applicant must reside in OLIFANTSFONTEIN or surrounding area.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website to upload your CV or for more information.