HR Recruiter - Johannesburg
• 3-4 years of recruiting experience.
• Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills. Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
Ability to train. Use Initiative. Professional approach. Excellent Administration Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. People centric. Flexibility.
• Regular and on time attendance. From time to time you will be required to work outside of normal working hours.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude.
RECRUITER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Attract, retain and motivate staff.
• Manage the recruitment process and ensure candidates fit the role and company culture.
• Advertise vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants.
• Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
• Analyse the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions.
• Screening of CV on various platforms
• Scheduling of Interviews
• Assisting with 1st Interviews