Industrial Relations Officer - Nelspruit
Only candidates that meet with all of the below requirements will be contacted.
• Minimum of 3 years’ Industrial Relations experience
• 2 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing / Production related environment
• National Diploma / Degree in Labour Relations / Labour Law / Human Resources
• Nelspruit based position with limited travelling
• Facilitate and co-ordinate the Industrial Relations functions company-wide, including representing the company at the relevant dispute resolution tribunals / bodies
• Facilitate and co-ordinate the disability and ill-health management process
• Facilitate and co-ordinate employee benefits, benefit schemes and the employee wellness program
• Effective Cost control
• Leading high-performance team
Detailed specs will be given if selected for an interview.
Candidates that meet with the minimum requirements can email their Cv together with the following documents:
• Grade 12 Matric certificate
• National Diploma / Degree
• Latest Payslip