Industrial Sales Rep - Midrand
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Assist the Business Development Department in securing new gas volumes from Gas Resellers
- Conducting detailed feasibility studies and report for Senior Management
- Preparing inputs for the business plans for all new Gas Sales opportunities
- Preparing Gas Supply proposals to Customers
- Negotiating Gas Supply Agreements with Customers
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure quality of service delivery and ongoing account growth opportunities
- Preparing Legal briefs for the Company Legal Representative.
- Sales qualification with 5 – 7 years in sales or business development role
- Technical Qualification, BSc/BTech Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Energy Management Qualification
- Highly self-motivated with very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- A successful track record selling natural gas and associated services
- Highly motivated and goal driven.
- Knowledge of the application of using natural gas for steam generation, space heating, water heating, forging galvanizing, melting, casting and power generation will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of natural gas industrial equipment, i.e. burners, meters, valves, pressure vales etc.
- Gas piping installation and standards - knowledge will b beneficial.
- Gas Industry, Gas Act and Regulatory Framework knowledge will be beneficial.
Thank you for your interest.