Insurance Advisor Manager - Johannesburg
Constantia Kloof, West Rand
Type of Business:
R 15 000.00 (Plus override commission on all the Financial Advisors.)
Responsible for supervising operations within an insurance practice. Manages adjusters, investigators, and appraisers. Insures claims are processed in a timely manner and resolves issues that arise during process.
• Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
• Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
• Assist in claims management.
• Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
• Achieve target budgets.
• Minimize risk of financial loss.
• Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
• Direct information for claimants.
• Preside over claims investigations.
• Review insurance policies.
• Manage insurance data for reports.
• Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
• Determine premium rates.
• Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 3 – 5 years’ experience
• Management experience in an Insurance company
• Must have RE5
• Must have NQF 5 qualifications
• Well spoken
• Strictly Must have Sales Experience in an Insurance Company