Intermediate Systems Engineer - City Of Tshwane Metro
A trusted ICT solutions provider is currently looking to appoint a Intermediate Systems Engineer to join their team.
• 5 years + industry experience.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail.
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory user management.
• Experience with O365 and Exchange mailbox administration.
• Working knowledge with Desktop infrastructure and Microsoft ecosystems. (Microsoft Office and Windows)
• Experience with client and server backup software. (Redstor, Attix, DPM, Backup Exec, Commvault)
• Experience with managed AV solutions. (Symantec, Bitdefender, Trend Micro)
• Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
• Candidate must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
• End user desktop support: setup and troubleshooting.
• Create and setup AD user accounts and exchange mailbox.
• Documenting and adhering to strict procedures and policies.
• Maintain customer backups.
• Support LOB applications.
• Basic peripheral setup and troubleshooting.
• Must have reliable transport.
• Must be willing to work after-hours.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Senior certificate
• Relevant Microsoft Certifications. (MCSE, A+, N or other relevant IT Qualifications.)