Internal Technical System Administrator - SandtonSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Rocket Science Recruitment
- Location: Sandton, Gauteng
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: IT & Telecoms Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 15 June 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
The purpose of the position is to continually improve the internal technology adoption at Netsurit to ensure that:
1) Netsurit are early adopters of technology;
2) Implement and refine technology implementation and adoption at Netsurit. This will mainly be focussed at the Microsoft IO roadmaps (Core, BP (business Process) and Application)
3) Drive innovation of technology adoption at Netsurit (incl. automation and system integration)
4) Take responsibility for project engagements and delivery at Netsurit.
5) Maintain and improve the Netsurit SharePoint sites (intranets)
The position is not a maintenance or incident management position but a purely pro-active position within the company.
The succesfull candidate will form part of and report into ESP (the premier technical consulting and specialist unit within the Netsurit stable). ESP will be reponsible for all guidance, technical design and high-end queries.The candidate will be expected to perform entry-and-intermediate SharePoint development tasks as well.
Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years experience in the IT industry
• At least 4 years experience in Microsoft Server application (Server, Exchange) and must be at a expert level (must meet Netsurit Senior Consultant requirements)
Advantageous (nice to have):
• SharePoint customisation
• Experience and knowledge on the following:
o Experience with Microsoft IO, CORE/BP/AP/MDOP
o Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Core Infrastructure Application
• Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills.
• MOF / ITIL
JobVine on Facebook