IT Desktop Support - Durban
The above vacancy is available for suitably qualified individuals to support the department to meet its objectives so as to contribute positively to the overall company objectives.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ON THE EMAIL ADDRESS APPEARING ON THE BONEO HR SOLUTIONS WEBSITE. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE FAX NUMBER DISPLAYED ON THIS AD
QUALIFICATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum Education level: Degree in IT
• At least 3 years relevant work experience.
• IT specific requirements: Experience in network, applications like MS-Office 2003-16, and Operating Systems (OS) such as Windows 98 and 10.
• A+ and N+ is an advantage.
• Ability to work shifts, overtime, and stand-by as and when required.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Diagnose and troubleshoot network and desktop (and related IT devices) problems.
• Perform daily and weekly backups and updates.
• Create and manage asset register for various IT devices.
• Installation and configuration of OS, drivers, and applications.
• Assemble/build PCs and/or replace PC components.
• Management and setup of VC meeting equipment.
• End user account setup and configuration.
• Visualisation of Helpdesk and Network incidents.
• Support Plant IT requirements.
• Finance accounting software support.
• Develop advanced office files for other departments.
• Perform preventive IT maintenance and security activities.
• Support network and stand-alone printers.
• Ensure all IT related operations run smoothly
• Create reports for IT Department.
• Ensure compliance with company IT security rules.
• Perform ad hoc activities as and when required.
• Accurate information gathering and analysis
• Awareness and commitment to company mission
• Strategic allocation of resources and review of work methods
• Awareness of situations and decisiveness
• Communication and sharing of plans
• Creation of innovative vision
• Establishing framework and system for organisational learning
• Establishment of objective project results review