IT Sales Representative - Fourways
This position will start as contract assignment and may become a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Perform customer needs analysis and along with engineering team design and propose potential solutions.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments to achieve agreed upon monthly / quarterly sales targets.
• Min 8 years external sales experience with a min 4 years having been within a Networking, Servers, Software, Solutions on IT related
environment as an external Sales Representative.
• Grade 12 Matric Certificate
• Certificate or Diploma in Sales / Marketing will be an advantage
Characteristics / Attributes
• Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimum to no supervision
• Above average written and verbal communication skills and ability to have effective and meaningful conversations at all levels and
designations of an organisation
• Good general knowledge base
• Engaging and open
• Personal grooming and presentation is non-negotiable
• Polite, well-spoken and amiable
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships