Italian Speaking Acquisition and Business Development Specialist
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Acquisition and Business Development Specialist in Italy will include:
- Develop and implement effective and profitable acquisition campaigns
- Configure and launch PPC, Facebook and Media campaigns. Monitor success, and make recommendations for adjustments
- Assume responsibility for all PPC, Social Media and Ad Network efforts
- Responsible for identifying new acquisition channels and successfully launching campaigns in those channels
- Recruit and assume responsibility for all third-party acquisition partners in the Italian market to deliver on acquisition goals across multiple channels.
- Develop and manage commercial relationships with potential acquisition partners
- Support other Italian marketing teams and work closely with the Italian Retention and Conversion team to ensure business targets are met
- Work with the Marketing Operations team on all administrative duties, co-ordination of back-end fulfillment and selection and briefing of Italian specific creative
- Investigate and action ATL and BTL media opportunities such as Guerrilla Marketing, events and activations etc.
Requirements for this Italian speaking Acquisition and Business Development Specialist job in Italy:
- Must have the ability to fluently converse in Italian (Italian native speaking)
- 2 to 3 years sales management, business development and online campaign management experience
- Experience in banner advertising, SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Social Media, mobile marketing and e-commerce business development
- Solid grounding in online marketing best practices (PPC, SEO, User Experience, Web Analytics)
- Must have a good grasp of online metrics including key concepts such as CPA, ROI etc.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills to determine appropriate metrics against which each promotion should be measured and perform required analysis
- Solid negotiation and deal closure ability / excellent business acumen essential to liaise with clients on international level
- Strong project management skills
If you meet the above requirements for the Italian speaking Acquisition and Business Development Specialist job in Italy, please send your CV through. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist