Java Developer - Johannesburg
• Maintain existing systems and applications.
• Troubleshooting issues and problems.
• Developing new systems.
• Participating in Design and Architecture of new systems.
• Documentation of systems developed.
• Unit Testing own code.
• Interacting with users for the purposes of requirements gathering, testing and issue troubleshooting.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum +6 years solid software development.
• Information Technology Degree or Diploma.
• JAVA SE (1.5)
• GIT, JBoss
• Eclipse IDE
• Oracle Database
• Web services experience (XML, XSL, standards)
• Windows Server Environment
• Other programming languages such as Visual Basic or C# advantageous
• Strong Java development experience.
• Object Orientated and SOA development experience.