Junior Bookkeeper - Cape Town
Reporting to: Senior Bookkeeper
Responsible for assisting in maintaining the financial records by accurately recording the day to day financial transactions of the company, the main duties that will be required are listed below.
• Data capture on MS Excel and Pastel, Cashbooks to bank reconciliation
• Follow up with internal and external parties for all credit card receipts, travel requisitions and expense claims on weekly basis.
• Request supplier invoices and confirm allocation of cost with reverence to requisitions.
• Capture creditors invoices
• Reconcile creditors to statement and supplier ledger.
• Process journals and provisions.
• Compile FICA and KYC documents for all companies
• Filing of all documentation, scanning, photocopying, etc.
• Switchboard/Reception relief duties
• Help with meeting Quarterly/Monthly Management accounts to meet all deadlines
• BEE administration
• General Admin duties
Skills and experience required:
• Computer literacy: Pastel Partner, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
• Experience: 3-5 years (creditors, debtors, cashbook, processing)
• Good communicator and administrator.
• Work well in a team and independently.