Junior Marketing Coordinator - Stellenbosch
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
A fast-growing internet service provider with a footprint across South Africa has a vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator.
- Will be assigned various marketing projects by the Head of Marketing, which all need to be completed within budget and on deadline.
- Scheduling of creative studio resources and making sure that all projects are delivered within the deadline.
- Will perform all administrative functions with the marketing department, including production of any required marketing goods.
- Producing and coordination of marketing merchandise.
- Will do monthly and quarterly marketing reporting of all brands within group.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 1-2 Years’ experience in the similar role is a requirement.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in the Advertising industry would be advantageous.
- Great people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Time management skills.