Junior/ Mid .Net Developer - Cape Town
We are looking for a logical, meticulous Junior to Mid-Level Software Developer with good problem-solving skills and a strong willingness to learn to join our SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM. The Mid-Level Software Developer will add capacity to our development team for maintenance and new development.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in specifying requirements for new software modules and changes and fixes to existing modules.
• Develop new software to meet requirements as specified.
• Develop changes to existing software as required.
• Diagnose and resolve system related issues as required.
• Provide advice and guidance to other developers with regards to current system knowledge as well as new technologies that may be of use.
• Provide advice and guidance to non-developers who require systems related assistance with tasks required for their jobs and also during the specification phase of new software modules, modifications or fixes to existing modules.
• Complete assigned tasks timeously and accurately.
• Assist with the setup of testing environments and assist testers with guidance/recommendations as to testing methodology.
• Identify and evaluate new software products and techniques to improve service quality.
• Suggest improvements to existing Software Development methods and processes as you deem necessary.
• Communicate with end users with regards to information required to perform your tasks as well as notifications of completed tasks or progress on current work.
Skills, Experience and Education
• Relevant computer software related degree or diploma
• 2 to 5 years of experience in Windows or web-based application development
• Technologies required:
• ASP.NET Web Forms
• ASP.NET MVC
• MSSQL – TSQL
• Mobile Platform Development (Android/IOS)