Junior Payroll Administrator - Pretoria
• Update personnel data base with new employees, resignations etc.
• Completing and submitting UI-19’s
• Process Timesheets / attendance registers
• Capturing of data on VIP
• Keep record of Leave
• Prepare, hand out and explain payslips
• Disciplinary matters
• Maintaining employee files & contracts
• Employment confirmations
• Injury on duty – Reports and claims
• Other general administration duties
• Assisting the office manager and director as required
• Computer literacy non-negotiable
• MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.) – Essential
• Sage VIP - Essential
• Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
• Impeccable reconciliation skills
• Experience in handling payroll for 150+ staff members
• Knowledge of Legislative requirements
• Own transportation
Attitude and Personal Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills
• Presentable, neat, friendly and well spoken
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Use initiative and work independently.
Negotiable - depending on experience.