Key Account Manager - City Of Johannesburg Metro
Area: Greater Johannesburg area
Must be prepared to come to Johannesburg for 3 months for training and MUST be able to start on 1 October 2018
Package: Gross R26000 (After probation medical aid, gap cover, provident fund, company car, quarterly commission, cell phone, laptop)
• Contribute to defining a commercial policy specific to each customer.
• Development of Annual Plan for each account(s).
• Preparing an Operational action plan including forecasting, quantitative objectives, follow up.
• Implement and oversee Operational action plan and its results.
• Managing specified territory
• Achieve pre-defined sales targets.
• Achieve pre-defined qualitative objectives.
• Daily administrative tasks.
• This position is suitable for Males & Females..
• Good technical skills.
• No clock watchers. Lots of travelling.
• Go getter, open minded.
• Business oriented
• Proven ability to work independently and proactively
• Ability to respect processes and to apply validated sales techniques
• Work as individual and part of team
• Large Company Experience essential
• Premium product exposure essential
• Planned loops and sleep out experience will be essential
• Will be submitted to psychometric testing if short listed
• A marketing or sales related degree will be preferable but not an absolute necessity
• Matric with a minimum of having passed standard grade maths
• Commercial degree/diploma advantageous
• Technical and commercial skills mindset
• Very good communication skills
• Good computer literacy and proficient in Ms Office
• Minimum of one year external sales experience
• Must be Credit and Criminal clear
• Bi-lingual (English and Afrikaans)
• Validation of Highest Level of Education
• Two Valid References
• Valid South African driver’s license