Key Account ManagerSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Brightstream Recruitment Solutions
- Location: Not Specified
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: IT & Telecoms Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 08 May 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Key Account Manager - Cape Town
Salary bracket: R Salary Negotiable + plus commission
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications Industry
- Ability to understand clients business to anticipate their needs so as to provide sound technical solutions
- Optimise results from on-going assessment with the objective of creating client loyalty and guaranteeing future sales;
- Understand competitor services in the market
- Analysis of the client’s profitability so as to implement appropriate sales actions;
- The ability to engage on a consultative selling and business solution crafting approach;
- Secure, develop and maintain client relationships and become a strategic partner with assigned accounts by consulting with a high degree of industry expertise and knowledge, raising the level of contact and staying visible within the account;
- Expand our market share of wallet within assigned accounts by developing and following specific account plans and by providing customers with creative and mutually beneficial proposals and ideas;
- The ability to negotiate with and sell to senior-level executives, management and staff within the assigned accounts;
- Assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure terms are adhered to;
- Effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets;
- Prepare presentations, proposals, account plans, contact reports as necessary;
- Evaluate and document partnerships, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately on the CRM Tool SFDC;
- Provide reports and analysis as required;
- Monitoring all aspects of the Company service in respect of the client and taking action to resolve any issues without delay;
- Representing the client’s interests within Company to ensure that service adjustments are made where necessary;
- Ensuring that a close relationship is built with an understanding of the client’s business environment – achieved via existing experience, industry exposure and research.
- Ensuring all clients understand the services on offer from Company
- Managing a range of customer projects at any one time.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
- Contacting clients to maintain relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Monitoring the day to day performance of each account within a portfolio.
Qualification & Skills:
- It is essential that the jobholder is in possession of a driver’s licence.
- Grade 12 or related post graduate degree / diploma or appropriate NQF level qualification in Commerce field
- Qualified success in National Government sales and Local & Provincial Government sales.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with specific experience in new sales, up-selling and key account management
- To have experience of successful liaisons with both customers and suppliers
- Evidence of sales achievement
- Results orientated
- Solutions crafting approach
- Mature approach to business, customers, problem resolution, conflict and management
- Team player
- Good planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload while focusing on the "Big Picture"
- Diplomatic and persuasive, able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively
- Proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance profitability
- Ability to network with, and influence senior people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles to improve performance.
- Focuses on the achievement of financial targets and views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added values.
- Sees beyond immediate sphere of influence and is aligned to Company's overall objectives
JobVine on Facebook