Legal Secretary/PA - Potgietersrus
As part of a team, you will be supporting solicitors with a varied workload, dealing with separation and divorce issues, including financial settlements, children matters and prenuptial agreements, wills and probate.
Previous experience as a secretary in a legal background, preferably in family law, is essential. The successful candidate must also have:
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 70wpm with meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft skills including word, excel and outlook.
- An ability to work under pressure, as part of a team with great organisational and time management skills.
Duties included are:-
- Audio typing, preparing correspondence and court forms.
- Diary management for fee earners
- Client liaison, answering telephones, being a friendly and positive point of contact on the telephone and in person.
- First point of contact for other professionals including solicitors, barristers etc, communicating by email and telephone.
- Assistance with billing, filing and archiving etc and other ad-hoc administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Opening and closing client files on case management system including accurately keeping all details up to date.
- Preparing for trial, including paginating and indexing court bundles.
A remuneration package of R 9500.00 is on offer.