Linux/Networking Engineer - Edenvale
• Design customer solutions and write Solution Proposals for subscriber management systems
• •Compile a BOM (Bill of Materials) for networking and subscriber management equipment
• •Present a solution to a customer
• •Provide 3rd level support to support teams on subscriber management systems
• •Lead proof of concepts (POCs) for a subscriber management system
• Lead Projects to deploy subscriber management systems
• •Perform linux administration related to subscriber management systems
• •Write scripts to automate manual tasks
• •Write SQL statement to extract reports from subscriber management systems
• Perform troubleshooting of subscriber management systems
• Perform troubleshooting of ISP networks related to subscriber management systems
• •Willingness to travel to other African countries
• Desire to study for and pass other industry certifications
• 3-5 years working experience.
• Relevant qualification necessary.
• Experience with Linux system administration (CentOS)
• Some experience with Linux networking (Routing, Bridging, VPN, PPPoE,SSH, iptables)
• Networking experience and knowledge (IP, MPLS, Multicast) ?
• Experience with AAA protocols (Radius, Diameter) ?
• Existing knowledge of subscriber mangement platforms is an advantage (Allot, Sandvine, Cisco, Procera, Juniper) (Advantageous)