Manager Operations - Pretoria
The position of Manager Operations is currently available. This position forms part of the Senior Management team at the clinic. The role will include managing the total HR function for all staff members, permanent and contract, as well as volunteers across all three clinics with a staff complement of 50+, maintenance management, marketing as well as other managerial functions as required.
The candidate should be energetic and driven, with excellent people skills and the ability to make decisions independently. The candidate should also be willing to work long hours and/or weekends as required.
• Assist with the operational management of the clinic, including maintenance, OHS and inventories.
• Performance management and training
• Recruitment, selection and placement as well as induction
• Industrial relations e.g. Disciplinary interventions and grievances.
• HR Administration- Payroll, leave and general administration
• Ensure compliance with labour law and regulations.
• Employee wellness and events
Degree in Business administration (BBA)
10 Years proven experience in a managerial position
Excellent communication and people skills
Aptitude in problem-solving
Computer literate- Excellent organisational skills
Closing date: 23 April 2019