Marketing and Business Development Manager - Pretoria
Our client offers stability, development, growth, an excellent working environment along with a competitive salary package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will support the business across the marketing and business development spectrum. Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy, plans and projects that support the firm’s business development strategy.
• Structuring and managing a marketing team that supports business needs.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing and business development activities.
• Conduct market and competitor research to determine and advise on requirements for existing and future marketing and business development activities.
• Manage, monitor, review and report on the outcomes of marketing and business development initiatives and projects.
• Managing all team initiatives including PR, communications, advertising, digital, marketing presentations, events, research, panel appointments and tenders.
• Strong focus on digital marketing including website, SEO and social media.
• Responsible for marketing budget – planning, approval and management of spend.
Education and experience:
• A tertiary qualification in marketing and extensive knowledge of and experience in marketing in the services industry. A relevant post-graduate qualification(s) may be beneficial.
• Relevant experience in business development activities will be an advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management role (preferably in a legal or professional services environment).
• Strong interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills.
• Preference will be given to EE applicants.