Marketing Co ordinator - Cape Town
Our client an internationally focused marketing agency that specialises in providing services to the commercial real estate technology industry is on the lookout for an energetic, creative thinker who is passionate about what they do and who isn’t afraid to share their ideas.
You will be involved in developing their social media channels, content creation and campaign management.
End-to-end campaign management
• Conceptualisation o Managing the various stakeholders – both internal and external – in rolling out campaigns
• Supplier management
• Content creation and distribution
• Blog posts
• News releases
• News feeds
• Developing and managing a social media strategy that is individually tailored
• Social listening (engaging with industry influencers, bloggers)
• Creating and posting new content
• Conversations with customers
• Industry blog / forum comments
• Research and analysis
• Co-ordinating event sponsorship
• Coordinating event hosting
• Co-ordinating trade show participation
• Reporting on campaign ROI
• SEO reporting
• Market trends
• Research and analysis
• Data analysis
• Link management (inbound and outbound)
• Website updates, including management blog and video content
• Conceptualising / co-ordinating graphics, layout and design for marketing material and online
• Liaising with suppliers
• Market research (industry events, competitors, personas, market trends)
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• 1 – 2 years relevant, formal experience
• Impeccable command of the English Language (written and verbal)
• High level of PC literacy and excellent grasp of social media sites
• Confident & professional
• Highly organised
• Own transport
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV with the subject "Marketing Co-ordinator”. The closing date for this position: 26th October 2018.
Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that your details (CV, name, contact number & email address) will be added to our database. The purpose of our database is solely to keep in touch with you regarding news and new opportunities. We do not share your details with any 3rd party. If you DO NOT want us to save your details, please include the following with applying for this position: "I do not want HumanValue to add my details to their database for future correspondence".