Marketing Graduate - Midrand
In marketing you are expected to treat your brand as a growing business. To this end you will understand your brand from a consumer/shopper and customer perspective. Here you will see the brand plans come to life. You will work closely with shopper and consumer insights to refine and course correct the brand plans. You will understand different communication channels in which to execute your brand messaging. You will also work closely with your sales team in developing trade activations that will assist you in growing your brand share and volumes. You will also work on innovation projects which will allow you to work cross- functionally.
• Process sample stock requests for sales & marketing team
• Maintain Marketing Folder on shared drive
• Own the master data take on process for innovation
• Secure packaging and label sign off across key functions
• Ensure market research samples are delivered on time
• Consolidate store lists for key activations
• Attend agency meetings and follow through on action points
• Attend internal weekly and monthly meetings and follow through on action points
• Assist with Nielsen presentation
• Assist with BHT and innovation concept research studies
• Consolidate competitor activity reports from all data sources (sales, media reports, desk top research)
SALES PERFORMANCE TRACKING:
• Update and share weekly volume report
• Manage campaign execution on tactical campaigns & activations
• Weekly tracking & reporting of key activity execution
• Create purchase orders and follow through to ensure supplier payment are completed
• Assist with loading new vendors and follow through with finance department till vendor number is created
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• Highly entrepreneurial organization.
• Integrated upstream and downstream businesses.
Ensure on time and in full delivery on all duties outlined above
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Computer literacy is critical (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Good planning, organizational awareness, attention to detail, problem solving skills are essential