Marketing Manager - Pinetown
Highly competitive salary on offer. All applications to include a detailed overview of your Marketing Management ability.
REPORTING TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
The Marketing Manager Manages runs the Marketing Department and PR objectives, ensuring all promotional activities run successfully and efficiently. This would include operational and administrative support to all marketing/promotional projects, including PR, online, social media and TTL advertising.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies/campaigns to meet sales objectives.
• Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the brands.
• Create and produce creative advertising material according to received orders from Category Managers and Sales Team.
• Manage the marketing budget. Monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
• Manage and develop the creative team within the marketing department.
• A degree or diploma in marketing, design, communications, or a related field is required.
• More than 5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably from a Company or in-house marketing department)
• Have proven track record of Managing a Marketing Team
• Experience must include strategic planning, communications planning and management, marketing and media relations.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communications.
• Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
• Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
• Working knowledge of social media and email marketing platforms.
• Previous experience using HootSuite or any other social media monitoring platform.
• Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
• Able to take projects from start to finish.