Marketing Manager - Cape Town
• Lead- management for dealership.
• Responsible for the distribution, follow-up and accurate feedback on leads.
• To run marketing campaigns in the sales and after-sales environment.
• Define future requirements for operations and ensure the implementation of strategies and initiatives to effectively market the sale of vehicles for
• The day to day monitoring of brand website.
• Monitor lead performance and any other key metrics to plan ongoing improvements and allow corrective action to be taken.
• Monitor customer complaints & social media complaints
• complaints report
• Monitor OEM CSI weekly
Our client currently hold a vacancy for a Marketing Manager.
This position will be suited to an experienced person who has a passion for marketing and lead management. The person will have to plan, manage and monitor the implementation of marketing management activities and processes in order to deliver on approved marketing operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery
Specific Role Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) at level 4
• Preferably previous CRM or Marketing experience
• Customer and Lead Management experience
Skills and Personal Attributes • Analytical and problem solving
• Objectivity and Creativity
• Assertiveness to ensure compliance to strategies and campaigns
• Attention to detail
• Goal oriented
• Customer sensitivity
• Great communicator
• Open to feedback: receiving constructive feedback and providing constructive feedback