Marketing Representative - Johannesburg
Marketing Representative - DM
West Rand - JHB
Type of Business:
R15000 – R25000 p.m. (incl. car allowance) + Incentive
The prime objective of this position is to bring business for the pharmaceutical company by
effectively promoting pharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals and asking them to
prescribe such products to appropriate patients.
Qualifications and Experience
• Applicant must be a graduate/certificate of Sales
• Must have knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry
• Must have at least 1 year sales experience.
• Must be computer literate
• Excellent communication skills
• High work ethics
• Plan, organize and execute product presentation to physicians and pharmacists regarding
the therapeutic use of the product, mode of action, features and benefits.
• Plan each call through the proper identification of appropriate product or products to
promote, which sales tools to use and the right schedule to execute the call.
• Calling on pharmacies to create awareness and educate clients on products and sell to
• Observe, record and report competitor activities executed in the territory and identify
appropriate counter strategy.
• Constantly endeavour to improve product knowledge, disease knowledge and selling skills at
company standards in order to deliver appropriate information to physicians effectively and
• Attain assigned sales, prescription and market share goal
• Effectively manage expenses and maintain desired sales to expense ratio