MCITP Engineer - Cape Town
Title: MCITP Engineer
Area: Cape Town – CBD
Salary: R15 000 – R20 000
My client is looking for a strong customer focuses, MCITP qualified support technician to join their dynamic team in Cape Town.
The ideal candidate must also display excellent customer service skills specifically telephone manner, writing skills and ability to communicate well with all levels of users.
- Knowledge of IP networks, routing, switching and firewalls
- Microsoft Server 2003 -2008
- Small Business Server 2003 – 2011
- Microsoft core networking services, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 – 2010
- Symantec BackupExec
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
- MCITP - essential
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Assist clients with any and all computer and network related issues
- Log, update and communicate with clients via the support ticketing system
- Install and configure PC’s and laptops for clients including new setups, computer migrations, rebuilds etc.
- User account and password administration
- Application configuration such as email clients or company specific application
- Firewall routing rule changes and management of connectivity
- Project work – designing, implementing and managing network/server implementations.
- Cisco PIX
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- SharePoint Server
- Previous experience working with Kaseya and/or ConnectWise
- Apple Mac experience