• Must hold a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed University.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in Design & Detailed engineering of Pressure vessels, Heat exchangers, Storage tanks, Furnaces, Boilers, Turbines, Pumps, Conveyors, Stacks, Piping layout, Materials, HVAC etc.
• Candidate should be proficient with various Engineering softwares like PVElite, Compress, CAESAR II, ANSYS, and Micro Station etc.
• Verifiable Experience in the fields of Phosphate Mining, Fertilizer & Oil/Gas/Petrochemical industry.
• Candidates having prior experience in Brownfield & Greenfield projects preferred.
• Candidate should be able to develop Scope of work, engineering drawings/specification/data sheets, Bill of Materials etc. required for expansion projects.
• Familiar with the preparation & review of Invitation to Bid (ITB) for plant equipment and services & perform Technical Bid Evaluation.
• Candidate shall have prior experience in providing Design solutions for trouble-shooting of running plants, Shutdown support, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for failures, HAZOP, Risk Assessment etc.
• Familiarity with International codes & standards like ASME, BPVC, TEMA, AD Merkblatter, PD5500, ASCE etc.