Media Solutions Consultant - Randburg
Company: Entrepreneur Media SA (Pty) Ltd
Start Date: 3 April 2017
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 25 January 2017
Entrepreneur Media SA is searching for an experienced, high-performing sales executive to sell print and digital media advertising space.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in media sales and be a self-starter with excellent presentation and relationship building skills.
Entrepreneur Magazine and Online was launched in South Africa in April 2006 and is published by Entrepreneur Media SA (Pty) Ltd under license from Entrepreneur Media Inc, US. Entrepreneur Magazine is currently the best-selling business magazine per issue on the newsstand in SA and is the winner of seven significant industry awards for publishing excellence and outstanding design and editorial.
Duties & Responsibilities: (Key Delivery Areas)
? Develop new business
? Customer relationship management
? Closing of deals and meeting of targets
? Admin related to the sales process
? Sound digital sales experience (advantageous)
Qualifications & Experience:
? Mature candidate (25 years+) with a minimum of 5 years’ sales experience
? Advantageous: Minimum 5 years’ experience in media sales (preferably online)
? Proven track record of outstanding results
? Very good computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Skills & Competencies (Role Requirements):
? Well-spoken with excellent telephone skills
? Exceptional negotiation & presentation skills
? Exceptional time management, organisational skills
? Valid SA driver’s licence
? Own transport and cell phone
? Uncompromising standards of excellence
? Courteous and well groomed
1. A CTC of between R18 000 - R25 000 per month that includes medical aid, retirement contribution and travel and cell phone allowances. The
basic is negotiable up to 10% above current earnings and a proven track record.
2. This position also includes excellent monthly, quarterly and annual commissions that range up to R200k per annum above the basic. Annual
earnings are not capped.
3. Receive outstanding in-house training through associate company ThinkSales Corporation.
4. If you are a top media sales rep who enjoys selling on a winning brand this is the job for you.
PRE- INTERVIEW ASSIGNMENT: Please open a word or excel document on your computer to complete these questions.
1. Which five companies have you recently sold to?
2. What was the approximate deal size of the five companies you sold to?
3. How many years have you been in sales?
4. What is your current Monthly Basic Earnings (CTC), before tax?
5. What is your average monthly commission for the past 6 months?