Medical Administrator / Technician - Bloemfontein
2 Posts (Bloemfontein & Botshabelo)
Skills and Qualifications
* Matric / previous medical experience.
* Strong communication skills explain practice financial policy, cash practice.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Good time management skills.
* Good organizing and filing skills.
* Applicants must be computer literate. Competent user MS Word and Outlook.
* Fluent in English / Southern Sotho
* Driver’s License with own reliable transport.
* To undertake full reception duties providing optimum service to all.
* The ability to prioritize a busy workload.
* Answering the telephone and resolve queries, or direct to relevant parties.
* Greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing patients appropriately and professionally.
* Assist patients with the completion of patient information forms.
*Enter patient details and procedures accurately on the computer.
*Scanning documents into the system, i.e. referral letters, medical aid cards etc.
*Able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Only applicants with 2 years or more Medical background will be reviewed.
Application for this vacancy must please include complete CV and References