MIP Software Administrator - Sandton
We have a new and exciting vacancy for our client a medical aid organisation based in Bryanston
who are looking for an experienced and professional MIP Back End Systems Administrator
Excellent career prospects and a growth at this forward thinking and innovative company
Below are the following skills and experience required to fill this role:
• At least 3 years’ minimum exp in a similar role doing back end support on MIP software.
• MIP Software Application System experience essential
• RPL tariff knowledge advantageous
• Ability to liaise with external parties
• Knowledge of ICD codes and medical procedures advantageous
• Ability to work within an established team
• Excellent communication skills, customer centric attitude, excellent analytical skills
• Pays attention to detail, computer literate - MS Office a must.
Daily duties are as follows:
• Evaluate business requirements from time to time and recommend appropriate solutions
• Application User Access management
• Membership system administration, business rules and setup
• Claims system administration, business rules and setup
• Automation of operational data files received from various 3rd parties
• Establish and maintain system specifications by liaising with the software provider and users
• Develop quality assurance procedures
• In-house training for new staff
Clear criminal record and contactable previous employment references essential...