Mobile & Cloud Intermediate Software Developer - Pretoria
Pretoria - East
R Neg +Excellent Benefits!
Organisation specializing in providing Financial Services Software Solutions is rapidly expanding and looking to hire an Intermediate Developer to analyse, design and produce quality software and documentation.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in IT Software Development
• Completed Tertiary qualification: BSC/ B Tech degree
• Mobile & Cloud Development Experience
• Fully conversant in English and Afrikaans
• 3rd Language advantageous
• Own vehicle ESSENTAIL as there is limited public transport in the area
• Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications / requirements
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Verify and deploy programs and systems according to secure SDLC principles
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Assist in system testing and validation procedures.
• Have solid web development and web environment knowledge
• Knowledge of the secure software development life-cycle.
• Must understand concepts of software engineering.
• Experience working on mobile phone development projects.
• Experience working on cloud development projects
• Deep programming language knowledge.
If you match ALL the requirements, please send your cv along with at least 2 contactable references and a motivation for your application.