NATIONAL HORTICULTURIST / AGRONOMIST - Modjadjiskloof
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Commercial seedling production according to international quality standards
• Implementation and monitoring of irrigation and pest control programs
• Guidance and management of the cultivation team
• Maintain and manage growing supporting systems
• Responsible for research and development programs within the company
• Be able to give strategic inputs to the company.
• Honours / Master’s Degree in agriculture or horticulture
• Min of 2 years’ experience in vegetable farming
• Be able to lead and motivate a specialised group people.
• Computer Literacy (word, excel, power point)
• Fluent in English & Afrikaans: write and speak
• Ability to work in a team, delegate and follow up.
• Valid driver’s licence & Own Transport