Network Development Manager - CenturionR 30 000 per month
- Recruiter: Stratcorp
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng
- Salary: R 30 000 per month
- Sector: Marketing & PR Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 06 June 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Any formal qualification in sales, marketing or finance will be advantageous.
A minimum of 5 years sales and training experience in the direct marketing or retail environment of which 2 years must have been on managerial level.
Networking marketing experience preferable but not essential
Formulating and implementing short and long term business development plans, to
achieve sales objectives
• Training and motivating distributor teams to assure successful customer engagement,
order closure and good client relationship
• Developing market penetration strategies to expand market share
• Implementing distributor incentive plans that drive business results
• Motivating distributors through effective encouragement and recognition schemes
• Ensure distributors’ compliance with the company’s policies and procedures through
training and counseling
• Managing the Distributor Service function in a way that provides excellent service to
•Management of the Network Development Department: Including staff, resources and material, identify the training required within the network, This includes facilitating, managing and arranging training and presentation events.
•Development: Identify growth path training for key entrepreneurs and facilitate their personal development through training of such a nature that they can pass on this learning
•Motivation: The network’s motivation must be positively influenced through training activities and/or motivational sessions that may form part of company events or training sessions.
•Provide management reports. Network Development