New Product Developer - Midrand
Manager and will assist said manager with all development of projects and
Marketing related tasks will form part of the job.
The position requires continuous communication within the department
through-out project development.
The NPD and Marketing Department
Coordinator will receive on the job training (OTJT) and must attain the
relevant knowledge on all areas of the NPD, Quality Assurance and Graphics
Relevant Marketing Certificate or Diploma
English and Afrikaans
Overtime when and if needed
Graphic Design or Layout Software = Adobe etc
Creative and Flair for colour
Packing or Marketing
Design Layout and Graphic Design
Key Duties and Expectations:
• Perform all tasks as handed over by NPD and Marketing Manager.
• Co-ordination of incoming/outgoing NPD and Marketing projects.
•Minutes of Meetings.
•Preparation and co-ordination of meetings/presentations
•Maintain organized work space and filing system.
• Preparing and maintain new product boxes and files.
• Assist with communication and initiation of NPD and Marketing related projects in factory.
• Assist with planning of corporate events and gifting.
• Maintain accurate communication flow.
• Drive to achieve project deadlines.
• Customer and service orientated.
• Flair for creativity and colours.
• Attention to detail.
• Accurate and continuous feedback.
• Professional dress-code.
• Thorough preparation of tasks and handovers.
• Energetic pace for a fast-moving environment.
• Pride in presentation of work and communication.