New Vehicle Sales Manager - Centurion
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of new vehicle sales activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery.
This is a key management role, will be suited for an experienced manager who has the ability to achieve growth in the market, by leading, mentoring and motivating all Sales Exec’s reporting to the Manager
New Vehicle Sales Manager is fully responsible for the Management of the New Vehicle Department, which includes but not limited to:
• Achieving and exceeding the set targets.
• Compiling, obtaining approval and executing new car sales marketing plan to exceed budget all areas.
• Manage and Mentor Sales team.
• Manage Floor plan.
• Build good relations with the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
• Report, Forecast monthly, weekly to the Dealer Principal.
• Develop, Mentor employees to exceed unit sale, profit and CSI targets.
• Solve customer complaints within authority before compliant is escalated to top management.
• Adhere to franchise requirements.
Applicable legislation - such as FAIS & FICA, POPI, CPA.
Tertiary education will be an advantage
A valid driver's licence
3- 5 years motor sales experience
• Convincing persuade customers within the rules to purchase vehicle’s.
• To communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Comply with policies and procedures.
• Effectively understanding and interpreting customer behaviours and emotions.
• Self-motivated priority-setting and time management. Ability to maintain good relationships internally.
• High energy.
• Deadline driven.
• Vehicle financing and structuring deals
• FICA / deal file administrative processes and procedures,
• Sound business acumen
• Sound financial acumen
• Proven track record
• Strong negotiation skills