Operations/Collection Executive - Sandton
Operations/Collections Executive (Call Centre Collections)
R 75 000 p.m. + commission negotiable + perks.
You will need to currently be a highly experienced Operations/Collections Executive who has experience in collections in the retail arena preferably. Join this progressive firm of attorneys specialising in legal collections and oversee a busy department, controlling a Call Centre Manager and over 100 team members.
You will be responsible for:
• Full management of the Call Centre Collections department
• QA and Admin department
• Manage legal campaigns that carry out full spectrum of the legal processes
• Design and implement each campaign under defined rules and strategies laid down by client to achieve the predetermined benchmarks / targets.
• Manage performance against budget / targets.
• Budgeting forecasting for the Collections division.
• Authorisation of costs.
• Drafting of SLAs.
• Design and implementation of Company Collections policy.
• Risk management of portfolios.
• To consistently improve strategies and ensure the call centre work within the frame work of legislation.
• Look after the HR for the Collections Division.
• Recruitment of staff.
• Manage and control the training for the Collections Division.
• Directing, planning, organizing, staffing, training and development of staff.
• Implement the appropriate training from time to time.
• Monthly meetings with clients to discuss performance and results to targets.