Operator - Cape Town
- Recruiter:Cape Herb and Spice, A Division of Libstar Operati
- Location:Cape Town, Western Cape
- Salary:Salary Negotiable
- Sector:Manufacturing Jobs
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date added:18 January 2019
- AA/EE opportunity?:No
- Benefits:Not included
- Similar Jobs:Manufacturing Jobs in Cape Town
CAPRICORN PARK, WESTERN CAPE
Responsibilities and tasks include but not limited to:
• Operate the Matcha line and supervise all elements of the line.
• Ensure quality of product being produced meets company standards and customer specifications.
• Keep the line running with minimal downtime and generated scrap.
• Respond quickly and appropriately when the line is down.
• Ensure all paperwork, logs, data entry to be done properly, timely and orderly
• Perform scheduled inspections of equipment and housekeeping as specified by check list
• Follow all safety procedures and watch for the well-being of his fellow workers.
• Must operate equipment in a safe and proper manner to prevent injury or equipment damage.
• Grade 12 qualification
• An excellent teamplayer with good verbal and written communication skills
• Must have good mechanical/ technical aptitude
• Must have good organization and housekeeping habits.
• A technical/ mechanical qualification or experience will be a distinct advantage
• Previous machine operating experience essential
• Able to work shifts and overtime (when required by the company)
• Must have initiative and be able to work both with and without supervision.
• Must be detailed focused.
• Must be trainable and willing to learn.
• Must be motivated to perform effectively and grow his/her position.