PAYROLL AND HR ADMINISTRATOR - Durban
The above vacancy is available for suitably qualified individuals to support the department to meet its objectives so as to contribute positively to the overall company objectives.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX YOUR CV AS WE DO NOT ACCEPT FAXED CVS. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS APPEARING ON BONEO HR SOLUTIONS WEBSITE
QUALIFICATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum requirement: Matric PLUS NQF6 (240 or360 credits) with Accounting II
• Work experience: at least 3-5 years in manufacturing industry
• Knowledge of SAP R3 system (Payroll Module) and MS-Excel
• Ability to work overtime
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Data capturing on Payroll Systems (SAP and Time Keeping).
• Produce various reports from Payroll Systems.
• Complete payroll reconciliation in consultation with Finance Department.
• Complete third party payment requisition for various payroll deductions.
• Produce various payroll deductions reports and submit to relevant parties.
• Supervise HR Administration Clerk.
• Support Production Clerk with Payroll related matters.
• Perform any other Payroll and HR Administration related activities.
• Accurate information gathering and analysis
• Awareness and commitment to company mission
• Awareness of situations and decisiveness
• Communication and sharing of mid-term plans
• Creation of innovative visions
• Establishing framework and system for organisational improvement
• Strategic allocation of resources and review of work methods
• Suitable assignment and objective performance review
• Feedback of evaluation results and development of others