PR Events Coordinator - Kenilworth
CLAREMONT R17 000
PR & EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
Our client in the property industry seeks to appoint a PR & Events Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-orinating PR events, social media campaigns, website management as well as developing relationships with key stakeholders and tenants:
Skills & Competency Requirements:
• Minimum Grade 12.
• Relevant Marketing or PR qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years’ marketing experience in the Public Relations and events field.
• Strong planning and organisisational skills.
• Professional Business Writing Skills.
• Sound Financial / Numeracy Skills.
• Driver’s license and own vehicle
• Solid networking and negotiation skills.
• Sound presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Must be a team player.
• Sound problem solving & decision making abilities.
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
• Strong drive and productivity orientated.
• Must be customer and quality focused.
Key Performance Areas:
Public Relations Duties:
• Develop PR plans and contribute to strategic marketing.
• Pro-actively identify and leverage positive publicity opportunities.
• Build relationships with celebrities, socialites and other key stakeholders.
• Media and tenant liaison
• Managing, maintain and updating information on website.
• Media monitoring and analysing media coverage.
• Social media management.
Events management duties:
• Assist with compilation of event budgets, monitoring of budgets and complete reconciliations.
• Management of event service providers
• Obtain quotes and procurement of project related items
• Ensure execution of the brief to client standards
• Monthly reporting and compile post-campaign reports.
• All PR and event related administration.
• General support to the marketing team across PR, marketing event related activities.